Baby Products Community
DUCOLAX...has anyone taken this before?

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

DUCOLAX...has anyone taken this before?

I am 8 weeks pregnant and I need major help..I am soo constipated from the Zofran. I heard Colace is not as good and effective. How about Ducolax? Is it safe?
Im 34 weeks with my first. I had the worst morning sickness so i got zofran the nurse said take zantac the acid reducer with n lots of water. Stool softener without laxatives is safe take pills 15 min apart. It goes away but water is key
I take ducolax everyday and yes it is safe
LI take colace caplets i think they are OTC .... .but dr prescribed them to me.
also in the baby food section there is a 4 pack of concentrated prune juice / apple juice in small bottles they aren't bad bc u can taste the apple abd not the.prune... i make smoothies at home with yogurt ice fruit and that juice i think its gerber brand... anyways u can't tell the juice is even in there and i go by that night or the nxt morn and i was so constipated like 5 days at a time and its best to use fruits instead fpr the baby plus all tye vitamens help... plus i eat raisin bran when i can't go and it helps A LOT :)
Im 37 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby,,, and this might sound nasty but i happends.... This last few weeks i was really constipated and had hard stools it got to the point were i bleed so much that every time i had to use the restroom i was afraid... But i tryed a fiber supplement u drink it 2 times dayly and it really worked for me hope this works for u :)
Hi ladies, I suffer with constipation normally, so dreading the whole pregnancy blockages! I usually have a large glass of prune juice, it is disgusting but I find it much more effective than dulcolax & other tablets like it.