DUCOLAX...has anyone taken this before?
I am 8 weeks pregnant and I need major help..I am soo constipated from the Zofran. I heard Colace is not as good and effective. How about Ducolax? Is it safe?
Im 34 weeks with my first. I had the worst morning sickness so i got zofran the nurse said take zantac the acid reducer with n lots of water. Stool softener without laxatives is safe take pills 15 min apart. It goes away but water is key
I take ducolax everyday and yes it is safe
LI take colace caplets i think they are OTC .... .but dr prescribed them to me.
also in the baby food section there is a 4 pack of concentrated prune juice / apple juice in small bottles they aren't bad bc u can taste the apple abd not the.prune... i make smoothies at home with yogurt ice fruit and that juice i think its gerber brand... anyways u can't tell the juice is even in there and i go by that night or the nxt morn and i was so constipated like 5 days at a time and its best to use fruits instead fpr the baby plus all tye vitamens help... plus i eat raisin bran when i can't go and it helps A LOT :)
Im 37 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby,,, and this might sound nasty but i happends.... This last few weeks i was really constipated and had hard stools it got to the point were i bleed so much that every time i had to use the restroom i was afraid... But i tryed a fiber supplement u drink it 2 times dayly and it really worked for me hope this works for u :)
Hi ladies, I suffer with constipation normally, so dreading the whole pregnancy blockages! I usually have a large glass of prune juice, it is disgusting but I find it much more effective than dulcolax & other tablets like it.