Did I miscarry
I am(was?) 5 weeks pregnant today, I have a desk job at my work and as I got up to go outside I felt something pass... so I went to the bathroom and I had some bleeding and I am still bleeding some but nothing like a normal period. Should I go to the doctor or what should I do?what are people's opinions ok hear about what happened I'm pretty sure it's too late for implantation bleeding
I had a major hemeredge at 7 weeks and I am now 30 weeks along with a health little girl. Deffinatly go to the ER and get checked. A misscarige is a possibility, but there could be other things going on too.
KDQ
I agree with the above poster. Bleeding in pregnancy can be many things. Go to the ER and get checked out.
mhv
Call your doc, although it is really early in your pregnancy,  but I bled from about week 6 to 16 of my pregnancy, with twins, and they are here safe and sound.  they may tell you too drink a lot of fluids and keep your feet up as much as possible.  Good luck to you
That's right go to gynaecologist and tell your problem to him/her they will give the right treatment. That will be good for you and your baby.
If you've passed clots I would worry but if you've had sex recently that can trigger bleeding. Still tell your doctor what's happend n of you feel pain or see clots or even feel uneasy i suggest a visit to the hospital.o