Aa
A
A
Close
Did I miscarry
I am(was?) 5 weeks pregnant today, I have a desk job at my work and as I got up to go outside I felt something pass... so I went to the bathroom and I had some bleeding and I am still bleeding some but nothing like a normal period. Should I go to the doctor or what should I do?what are people's opinions ok hear about what happened I'm pretty sure it's too late for implantation bleeding
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4845170 tn?1369105892
I had a major hemeredge at 7 weeks and I am now 30 weeks along with a health little girl. Deffinatly go to the ER and get checked. A misscarige is a possibility, but there could be other things going on too.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
5426152 tn?1382133204
KDQ
I agree with the above poster. Bleeding in pregnancy can be many things. Go to the ER and get checked out.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
961574 tn?1462909130
mhv
Call your doc, although it is really early in your pregnancy,  but I bled from about week 6 to 16 of my pregnancy, with twins, and they are here safe and sound.  they may tell you too drink a lot of fluids and keep your feet up as much as possible.  Good luck to you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
5675065 tn?1372156111
That's right go to gynaecologist and tell your problem to him/her they will give the right treatment. That will be good for you and your baby.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
If you've passed clots I would worry but if you've had sex recently that can trigger bleeding. Still tell your doctor what's happend n of you feel pain or see clots or even feel uneasy i suggest a visit to the hospital.o
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources