Do you cover your baby at night?
Hi, My twins are 5 months old and I've been covering them at night with a light blanket, but few days ago one of them pulled it over his head, so now I'm scared.  Last night we tucked in the blankets under the mattrass so they can't pull them out, but the blankets aren't that big and we had to place babies closer to the edge of the crib.  

So I just wanted to see what is everyone else doing.  I got those sleeping bags as a gift, but to me they seem so uncomfortable especially if you need to feed or change your baby in the middle of the night (which still happens some times).

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.  Thank You
We swaddled our son for a long time - then he would get out of the swaddle anyway. I'd pull a cover from the end of the bed over him and he'd kick it off...  Then he started rolling over so blankets were useless... I found a blanket sleeper in the closet and have used that ever since. It's thicker so it keeps him warm - it's long sleeves and like a bag at the bottom - so no legs but it is all closed in and keeps him warm!  
we also swaddled until they were able to get out of it.  and we used (and still do for ds) the sleep sacks.  we have the sleeveless one.  i absolutely love those things!  :)
I suggest using a swaddle me and a infant positioner that keeps them wedged on ther back.
I Suggest both the above things. I did this when my DD was young. I didn't give her a blanket to sleep with till she was over a year old.
Hey Lexima!!  Be sure to check out the new multiples forum!!!
We are still swaddling our twins.  During the cold months,we also covered them with a light blanket.  All of the blankets are breathable.  We have the Angel Care movement monitors so I rest easier at night. As the nights are getting warmer, we are just swaddling them and then will eventually have no blanket at all.  My kids sleep so much better when they are swaddled..they do not wake themselves up.
we've been putting light blankets on our boys since they were born. they're 8 months old now. brett is constantly wrapping himself up in it and i used to worry but he seems to be comfortable when he's wrapped up how he does it so we just let him be. eli....if we go in to check on him or brett is fussing he pulls his blanky up over his head like he's trying to block out the noise. it's cute and funny but he usually uncovers his face. he's been doing that since he was about 5 months old. my mom always yelled at me for putting a blanket in the cribs with them but it gets so cold in their room (even with the furnace on) that if they don't have a blanket their feet and hands get so cold (they have poor circulation in their bodies which they got from me....) and i've found that they can't sleep if brett doesn't have blanky and mr. bear and eli can't if he doesn't have puppy and his blankey.

What is a swaddle? Never heard that  word before, since my son is going through the night i use a sleeping bag that is sleeveless and lined so he’s warm, then i put his blankets from waste down wards and tuck deep into each side of the his cot, much easier now he’s through the night.
swaddling is a way to wrap the baby, it's how the nurses wrap your baby in the hospital. It makes them look like a little burrito lol
ahhh thank you Grose, yes i know what you mean, the babys like to be wrapped up so they can not move! :)