Baby Products Community
Due March 2013

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Due March 2013

Is anyone due in March and already dilating? Im 37wks, due March 10th and have a dr appt this week. Hoping to hear there is some action going on down there. Lol
Im due march 31st! :) your so close march 10th is right around the corner!
Im due march 12th and im 1cm!!
Ikr!!! Seems like this is the longest month EVER but I am excited and scared at the same time! :)
Vasquez- 1cm...okay! That's progess :) If they ;tell me anywhere btwn 1-3 cm i will sooo happy!! Did it hurt when they checked?
This is my second boy im very excited to meet him bt gosh i hate when they check how many cm  well its like they went in way deeper then the first time to check!!!=) Is this your first?
My body has been soo sore laying on any side of my body sometimes feels bruised are u feeling this also or is it jus me???(
Yes...this is my first and OMG!! Happy, excited, scared, anxious and miserable at the same time. I heard the check is painful. Yikes!! Yes...i am very sore and cant sleep. I dread turning over or switching sides when laying cuz its so uncomfortable. At least you kinda know what to expect bc you hv a LO already. :)
Well congrats to both of you ladies! :) this is my 2nd also! And getting checked does hurt ahh I hated it. Expecially when your in labor they are checking you all the time!!
Im due march 24 but c section is scheduled for the 18 and I dont remember it hurting when I was pregnant with my son
Thanks Sulma and same to you!! Donna- at times, i wish i were having a c section so I would know WHEN and wouldnt have to push. Thats prob sounds crazy.
I am due on march 13th but the baby seems to be small and weighs only 4lbs so doc might go for c section.. Or induced labor .... All the best for all the moms .
I'm due March 23 but being induced the 2 due to being dilated to 6 with unconsistant contractions and a bulging bag of water... its pretty exciting feels like I just found out yesterday and was bawling my eyes out :) Congrats to all March mommys
I'm so jealous I'm due  April 4th! Congratulations ladies, and the more u relax your muscles the less it hurts when being checked.
I think this baby will be a feb baby my mucus. plug coming out slowly and been contracting since 5am there not the worst pain ever bt they hurt!!!
Hey....had my appointment and yeah, gettn checked sucked! It wasnt HORRIBLE but thank God it was over fast bc she was digging. Afterwards I was spotting and my plug came out that night all bloody looking. Ikr...TMI!! I'm 2.5cm dilated but no painful contractions just uncomfortable ones randomly. Trying to relax and be patient at this point but all I wanna do it eat. #Mrspiggy!!
Lol I get checked this friday! So it will remind of what it feels like lol I hope im dilated some!! It would be nice to know will make me feel closer!! Ahh so exciting!!
I'm due March 27th I've been 1cm since I was 24 weeks.
Wow...you had a cervix check at 27wks!? I had to ASK to be checked at 37wks. Smh
Vasquez is probaby holding her baby by now.   :)
Well my beautiful lil baby boy was born the 24 7lbs 4oz labor was so bad they gave me epidural at 3cms!!
Awwwe congrats!!! :)
im do the 24 but gettin induced the 20th
Congrats to all who are abt to give birth.. Yes it's painful when they check I hate it I don't even want to remember dat tym it's yakhiii..when i was pregnant i stay 2 daz with labour even at d last moment before giving birth my water was not broken midwife did dat by hand n i was screaming oh God bt a grat releif when we goto the labour room they provide one with gas pipe to releif pain..my daughter is now 8 months old but even now if I remember dat tym I feel like the horriblest..but m happy with my baby love her
Jonesgirl98 did you have baby???