Baby Products Community
FIRST TIME MUM
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

FIRST TIME MUM

Im a first time mum and this may sound silly but im unsure on everything I will need for when my little one arrives! Help please
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Well its so easy to over buy. I did with my first. Bumpers, top and tail bowls, baby hooded towels, extorsionate pram sets... The list goes on... I would give the advice of buying as little as possible before baby is here - bare essentials. Then when you realise you need something (cos you miss not having something) buy it. Hope that helps x
Buy an isofix car seat if your car has isofix. Its a godsend! Also baby jogged bugged are fab... I went through many types of bugged before i came across the baby jogger city mini and the city select! I have both now. The city select is  my favourite but the mini is more compact for storage x
Blank
*baby jogger buggies that should say
Blank
Ooh well thankyou that great ... I thaughtbi would need everything but thats miles easier
Blank
Car seat, cot/ bassinet, change table, nappy bag, 10 singlets 10 grow suits 10 undersuits, socks, mittens ,hats ,jumpers , nappies, wipes, cotton balls for bath to wash bub as it more gentle on their skin, dummy (even if u don't want to UAE one best to have one as back up ) breast pads , maternity pads, big bloomers for after u have bub trust me they r amazing =), bedding, muslin wraps , chucky cloths, rocker/swing

I hope that helps
Blank
If u plan on breasrfeeding I would suggest a boppy. Swing, bouncer, bassinet, bottles, binkies, monitors, diaperbag, car seat, stroller, playpen, floor mat for tummy time, receiving blankets, diaper cream, mylacon, baby Tyleno. I personally loved the sleep sacks til my son was about 6 weeks old. With diapers I bought a box every payday from probably 12 weeks and have a stock pile so iI won't need diapers for awhile
Blank
Thankyou this helps so much ... I was worried if I forgot some stuff but I think I thaught of most of it...
Thankyou
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank