Baby Products Community
First Baby
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

First Baby

Is It Normal Too Feel Like In Alone In My Pregnancy Even If I Got Alot Of Family Support.?
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
wow I thought I was tha only one felt dis way im ah first tyme mom n feel alone in my pregnancy I hv my family but my son father acts as if we dont exist only wen he wants sumthing n ive told him I feel alone n cried ah couple times but I prayed bout my situation n left it in gods hands!
Blank
I Also Thought I Was The Only One. My Babys Dad Is There Physically But It Dsnt Feel Hes There Emotionally Ive Also Cried To Him And Its Like Tjings Still Dont Change. Im Going To Also Leave It In Gods Hands So If Things Change I Hope. Good Luck To You<3
Blank
gud luck to us both we will get thru dis its just funny I thought I was crazy for feelin dis way but ill keep u n my prayers
Blank
My bd name is haze too. Hope your not from chicago lol. He has been acting crazy too remember its about you n baby. Nothing else matters.
Blank
4752975_tn?1358747896
Over a year later, I just want to post and say that I feel the exact same thing. HazesBabyMomma I can't even begin to tell you how much your answer resonates with me, I feel like I'm going through exactly that right now. Hoping you'll let me know if things got better for you, because it's sad feeling this lonely.
Blank
4456535_tn?1355898238
Im the same i have alot of ppl to support me n help me but i still feel alone
Blank
5149860_tn?1364407871
=( I'm glad I'm not alone with these thoughts! My bd is here physically but I feel like the emotional support isn't there and my crying in the past hasn't helped! I just feel his words aren't matching his actions....hope it works for us all !!
Blank
It's just your hormones honey. Every time u feel this way do something u enjoy. Read a book watch a good tv show take a walk do something that stimulates your mind so ur not getting yourself worked up over nothing :) ur never alone!
Blank
I have so much support its suffocating at times lol but i feel that way a little bit this is my first pregnancy and my body is so different my husband is beyond supportive but his body isnt growing body parts on the inside so i feel like he cant begin to know how weird this is :p i hope you get to feeling better
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...