Baby Products Community
First time mommy 9wks 2days

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

First time mommy 9wks 2days

When is okay to start buying things ?
I'm 9 weeks tomorrow, I guess once you hit 12-13 weeks when there's less chance of a miscarriage although everyone's telling me if you've made it to 9 weeks your pretty safe :) I'm Gunnar wait until about 13 weeks and then just by a couple if cute novelty items like some onesies and stuff just for fun and to treat myself then I guess I'll probably wait until closer to third trimester or put big items like cot,stroller etc on lay-by.
I started buying some things once I found out what I was having! I was 17weeks then.
I think its OK to buy things right away. If you wait, you tend to have so many expenses when you get closer to baby coming.
Im 34 weeks 1day and I started saving up when I new I was preg 17 18 weeks and started looking around 25 to 27 weeks but never brought nothing and started buying at 31 week had it all brought and on order on its way to me buy 32 weeks baby is all sorted..all I got to do is get my little bits and bobs for my bag and I'm ready for the big day..but some people weight till they have had there second scan but you no when the time is right for you but no harm in saving so you have a bit of cash to blow when your ready love.. Hope this helps xx