Baby Products Community
Hard Bottom Shoes
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hard Bottom Shoes

Does anybody know where I can buy hard bottom shoes that will form an arch for my baby?
Tags: hard, shoes, Baby, arch
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
376739_tn?1317669990
I don't think I understand. You don't want hard soles shoes for babies. Target sells these really cute moccasins in the baby section that are specifically made for baby feet and are SO CUTE!
Blank
1127539_tn?1276263729
I just want to make sure my child gets and arch because I don't have one and it stops me from doing things
Blank
801496_tn?1262578977
You can't really do anything to force a childs foot to arch. All babies are flat footed. I don't think anyone develops an arch until they are about 2 years old. The best shoes for babies are soft soled shoes. Like Robeez, until they start to walk and even then they still need flexible soles so they learn balance and coordination. Stride Rite has a lot of information on their website about foot development in infants and children.
Blank
1127539_tn?1276263729
Okay thanks dude
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity