I think Im pregnant
How can I tell if Im pregnant in how many week can I go see if Im pregnant?
Question number one is how to tell if you are pregnant -- take a home pregnancy test that says "early results" around the time your period would ordinarily come, or at least two weeks after the last time you had unprotected sex.  If you want to be more sure that the answer is correct, take it three weeks after the last time you had unprotected sex.

How many weeks can you go see if you are pregnant?  Do you mean at a doctor's?  Sometimes their blood tests are more sensitive than an early-results home test, if the doctor will even do a blood test.  (A lot of the doctors use urine tests, just like the home tests, and they are sometimes even less sensitive than home tests.)  If your doc will do an hCG blood test, you can probably find out reliably if you are pregnant around ten or eleven days after the last unprotected sex.