Baby Products Community
Introducing the Baby Tracker

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Introducing the Baby Tracker

We're pleased to announce the Baby Tracker, the eleventh in a series of Personal Health Applications (PHAs) geared towards helping our members keep track of health metrics, symptoms, treatments, test results and events.

With this tracker, you can track your baby's progress , including their weight and height, their immunizations, and significant milestones such as their First Tooth or First Laugh. You can keep a journal or diary of all the little things that happened to your baby. Months later, you'll look back and be amazed at how much your baby has grown and changed.

All members can view their friend's public baby trackers and share in the significant moments of a baby's first year.

You can access the Baby Tracker by clicking on the "Trackers" link at the top of the community or from My MedHelp.

We plan on adding more functionality to the Baby Tracker over the next few weeks and would love to get your suggestions and feedback. If you want to track a specific symptom or event, let us know. Please post your comments in the MedHelp Suggestions community, accessible via My Shortcuts.

MedHelp