Baby Products Community
Is it bad to smell nail polish or nail polish remover while pregnant?

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

I been wanting to put nail polish on but am afraid that it would damage my baby if I smeell it!
When I paint my nails,  I have the fan on high. Baby is fine. Try not to "smell" it. Painting nails is safe though
If the remover has toluene in it, it's carcinogenic.  I think toluene has been taken out of most polish removers sold in the U.S., but it might still be in some sold in other places, and also I don't know if whatever they replaced it with is any safer.  I missed polishing my nails when pregnant, but really didn't want the possible side effects of the polish remover.