Baby Products Community
Micro steriliser

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Micro steriliser

Do you need the sterilising stuff for the micro steriliser or dose the heats of the water do the job ?? I only ask as I'm 34 weeks 1 day and need to pack baby's bottles in his bag for the big day
Thank you for everyone for taking the time to read and answer x
I bought distilled water and used it when I had my daughter. Using regular water can cause a film on the bottles. Hope this helps.
Yeh it dose love thank you so much I'm a first time mum and glad you ladies are hear to help with this stuff as its so confusing thank you x