Baby Products Community
My baby is 15 months old. I don't know which milk should I buy for...

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

My baby is 15 months old. I don't know which milk should I buy for him..need Help!!!

My baby is 15 months old. I don't know which milk should I buy for him, children milk (from 12 month) or follow on milk (from 10 month)??
I was using Nestle's Good Start, and they have a formula for the first year, and a different formula for the second year.  After that, I began mixing the second-year formula with whole (cow's) milk, and then moved him to plain whole milk.  The pediatrician said he would be fine on skim milk after his third birthday.  Is "children milk" just milk, and follow-on milk a kind of formula?
Children milk is also formula same as follow-on milk.... I am talking about Aptamil
If your child falls into the age range listed on the label, the milk should be fine for him.  I assume he is on a lot of food by now, anyway, and is getting most of his nutrition there.  I believe that one of the bigger advantages of staying with formula (in age-adjusted formulations) is the iron in the formula, but can't remember for sure.