Pack n play
Has anyone used a pack n play instead of buying a bassinet? How convinent was the bassinet?
Yes i did by Lo sleept in her play pen.
Most of my family members with babys had they used play pen till they got their babys the crib. :) they said it works fine n much more flexible n u can move it any were. Im buy one so I can leave it at moms house so when shes taking care of her grand baby :) she liked that idea a lot.
At target and babies r us they have a bassinet, playpen combination very cute and u can take the bassinet off and put It on your bed and itll be sleeping with you in its own bed(:. Name is convertible bassinet/playard
I had both. We let the baby sleep in the bassinet in our room for about three months and then he wanted to sleep in his crib in his room once he was too big for the bassinet (he never slept well in the pack n play for some reason). I liked the bassinet because I could wheel it all over the house or even outside. We only just recently busted out the pack n play. Ours had the attachable bassinet and diaper changer, but we rarely used it. I just liked to wheel him around, I guess :) The pack n play has come in really handy once our little guy could sit up and play with toys. It;s also been handy for overnight trips.
Same here. My son slept in the room pack n play for 3 months then moved him into his own bedroom and crib
Both of my kids went straight into cot.