Baby Products Community
Recordable Christmas card

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Recordable Christmas card

I'm looking for a Christmas card, or any card that will allow you to record your own message. I want to record the baby's heartbeat at my next appointment, if it'll work, and put the sound on a card for my husband. I've tried WalMart and didn't find any. Any suggestions for stores to try? Or even some small, cheap momento that will record sound? Any suggestions will be appreciated!
A cute idea.  I do think I've seen recordable cards.  Why not google it, recordable greeting card should find it, and they will tell where they are sold.
Maybe Walgreens or Target.
I found one online called "Picture that sound." They have several different ones to choose from. They also have cards for other occasions. So cute! Thanks!!
Hallmark store
Hallmark has tons or even book stores.
This is exactly what I want to do to tell my family :) thanks for the website I'll have to check it out!