Reusable nappies
I'm thinking of using reusable nappies! Is there anybody who has used them and advice you can give me? Thank you
There are loads of types of nappies that would suit different people based on their lifestyle. Best bet is go on youtube and look through tutorials about them. The ''nappy lady'' is very good. You don't have to limit yourself to one type
I used re-usable ones when my twins were potty training, a god send tbh, both hated having wet bums XD. You use what suits you best try both for a while and see which you prefer, that's the only advice I can give tbh. Just don't forget the added extras with re-usables ... Nappy liners, bucket, sanatizers and a must non bio washing powder and rubber pants :)
I have tried it....but gave up after one day..... Maybe i wad doing it wrong but i just want my bsby to be comfortable. I guess you need few days to adjust to it...