Baby Products Community
Swollen feet???

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Swollen feet???

I've heard that if u eat a lot of salt/ sodium that you will get swollen feet/legs is this true? All I crave is salt and limon. And when does the swollen happen? Thanks
I think you can get swollen feet no matter what you eat lol. I would say it is more noticeable in the 3rd trimester.
Swollen ankles and feet can be caused by water retention, which can be caused by excess sodium. Although there isn't much to do to prevent it from happening, drink lots of water and try not to overdue the salt and you should be okay.
All I crave is salty things as well!!! I just don't want anything else ... its def not good for you tho.. if u can chill out a little with the salt :/ I'm afraid that I might get get blood because of it! And then they would put me on a diet Lol I'm sure well be fine :)
Yes! Stay away from Anything in high sodium or you will hold a lot of fluid! Your going to get swollen some further along in your pregnancy but you want to avoid Anything that can make you swell up anymore than you have to!
I had swollen feet for the first time at 2 months after I ate a limon with a whole bunch of salt. I gavnt ate that again and havent got swollen feet. I think its true abt the salt. ur fine if u eat limon. if u crave it real bad n u need ur salt n limon cut up some fruit n put limon n salt. that way u not just eating salt n limon. example watrrmelon mango pineapple apples etc.