Aa
A
A
Close
Swollen feet???
I've heard that if u eat a lot of salt/ sodium that you will get swollen feet/legs is this true? All I crave is salt and limon. And when does the swollen happen? Thanks
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4309243 tn?1353923391
I think you can get swollen feet no matter what you eat lol. I would say it is more noticeable in the 3rd trimester.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4867667 tn?1360249653
Swollen ankles and feet can be caused by water retention, which can be caused by excess sodium. Although there isn't much to do to prevent it from happening, drink lots of water and try not to overdue the salt and you should be okay.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
All I crave is salty things as well!!! I just don't want anything else ... its def not good for you tho.. if u can chill out a little with the salt :/ I'm afraid that I might get get blood because of it! And then they would put me on a diet Lol I'm sure well be fine :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes! Stay away from Anything in high sodium or you will hold a lot of fluid! Your going to get swollen some further along in your pregnancy but you want to avoid Anything that can make you swell up anymore than you have to!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I had swollen feet for the first time at 2 months after I ate a limon with a whole bunch of salt. I gavnt ate that again and havent got swollen feet. I think its true abt the salt. ur fine if u eat limon. if u crave it real bad n u need ur salt n limon cut up some fruit n put limon n salt. that way u not just eating salt n limon. example watrrmelon mango pineapple apples etc.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
Top Babies Answerers
4268628 tn?1375044776
Blank