Baby Products Community
Tommee Tippee bottles
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tommee Tippee bottles

Has anyone used tommee tippee bottles? I really want to try them but I need reviews first:/
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Thats one that i did not try.  They looked neat, but not all the ones that look neat are.  I tried dr. Browns.  Did not like all the pieces and the cleaning aspect of them.  Every Advent i tried leaked.  I loved and used playtex with both of mine.  Used the playtex ventaire with my daughter and the dropins with my son.  Mams are a close second as we did have a few of those.
Blank
I would suggest buying a single one and play with it.  Suck on it, stretch the nipple with your fingers, turn it upside down and shake it.  Sounds silly, but that way you can get an idea of how it works.  Also, run it through the diahwasher a few times and check it again to see if there are any changes.
Blank
I worked at babies r us and we had those bottles returned more than the others hope my answer helped
Blank
1755745_tn?1313370731
I hated them! Nipples inverted all the time...I would not recommend. I think there are better brands out there
Blank
I used them with my son and they were brilliant. The anti colic plus ones however arent. But the normal anti colic ones are really good. X
Blank
I use them with my 7 month daughter and will use them with my baby boy;)
They're the best ,
I tried many different brands but nothing worked better then them(;
Blank
I have it.. my daughter loves it.. but bare in mind some children dont like their bottles to be changed so decide on one type of bottle that have all the sizes to follow your child till he/she grows up(:
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank