Baby Products Community
Too early?
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Too early?

Is it too early to buy things for the baby when you aren't very far along? I am new to this.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
There are no rules. It is always temping to buy everything. Do some research to see what you want. And if you see some bargains get them. I brought a few bits and pieces and was then offered some from friends. See what you can get cheap or for free.
Blank
I don't start shopping till 28 weeks bc if something happens it would have broke my heart to look at it.
Blank
Theres no rules in when you should start buying but it would be a good thing if you in the save side. And right now you cant really buy a lot of variety besides unisex. You have many more weeks to come just dont you. :)  your going to end up buying things you dont need. Hehehehe
Blank
Im 12 weeks and have already been gifted some bkankets and onesies by family members. I would say there are no rules for this. I would just say do what you think is best.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank