Baby Products Community
Too early?

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Too early?

Is it too early to buy things for the baby when you aren't very far along? I am new to this.
There are no rules. It is always temping to buy everything. Do some research to see what you want. And if you see some bargains get them. I brought a few bits and pieces and was then offered some from friends. See what you can get cheap or for free.
I don't start shopping till 28 weeks bc if something happens it would have broke my heart to look at it.
Theres no rules in when you should start buying but it would be a good thing if you in the save side. And right now you cant really buy a lot of variety besides unisex. You have many more weeks to come just dont you. :)  your going to end up buying things you dont need. Hehehehe
Im 12 weeks and have already been gifted some bkankets and onesies by family members. I would say there are no rules for this. I would just say do what you think is best.