Baby Products Community
Travel system = small car........help

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Travel system = small car........help

Hi ladies, this is driving me nuts. First mummy due in may. I'm wanting a travel system but bought a car in April and its a 3 dr fiesta. My passenger air bag doesn't turn off so can't put baby seat in front. Anyone have/ had similar issues and can make any recommendations !  I really don't want to change cars due to finance etc but I'm thinking lack of room in small boot and awkwardness of trying to get car seat in and out the back of my car x pls help x
Have you looked into a baby carrier? The ergo is really nice and gives back support. That way you can just carry the baby and have free hands instead of lifting the car seat in and out.
I'm in the same boat! I have a 2 door chevy cobalt, and my baby's father has a ford ranger truck, and a car seat will most definitely NOT fit in that. I'm going to make him get a new car lol
They have carseat strollers that Are just a skeleton of a stroller and fold up nice and don't take any room and will carry a newborn carseat easily. They are sturdy also. My husband used one with his daughter and swears by them. We are getting one for this baby.