Baby Products Community
Uk Supermarkets having baby event

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Uk Supermarkets having baby event

In uk asda and morrisons have a baby event half price baby things from bottles to beds and all sorts worth a look ladies and save some money
Hope this helps some of you ladies x
There are still cheaper ways of getting bits and pieces cheaper. I saw a man fill up a trolley with baby wipes and wanted to tell him that either the cheaper brands or the cheaper outlets were doing it for less. If you are blinded by brands then that's the only reason to go.
I see what you mean but some times brands are better and others they aren't I think it all defence on the person and there preference to what they like it's for mummy's and daddy's to decide x