Baby Products Community
Used breast pump

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Used breast pump

Hey, does it matter if I use an electric breast pump that is used? My parenting teacher gave it to me and said that it was used, but rarely.
Im not sure. U could try the bf forum. But i'd imagine if u no it comes from a clean home and u steralise it before u use it, it should b fine!
I had a used one I re sterilized everything once I got it from my moms co worker.
Im planning on using my friends and sterilising it
I bought mine used just replace the shields and bottles that's all that comes in contact with the milk. I also sold mine to a friend and she used it.