Baby Products Community
What are the best bottles for breast feeding babies??
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What are the best bottles for breast feeding babies??

I plan on breast feeding, but also plan on going back to work.. Any suggestions on good bottles??
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4332140_tn?1356289444
Bump
Blank
I used Nuk (the wide ones) with my last baby when I transitioned. She had no problem.
Blank
The only bottle that worked for us while transitioning was Tommee Tippie. Literally the only bottle my son would take!
Blank
Tommy tippie there great
Blank
If u look online on Argos,  there's a bottle pump,  milk storage pack bags milk containers and it's only 14.99 , called first years,  it's the same bottle as baby uses breastfeeding technique and my son has no problem using the bottle and then latching on there no teat confusion :) u can only order it online tho
Blank
5069617_tn?1366663385
If you use baggie bottles with vents in the bottom of them and use a nuk nipple it seemed to work extremely well for everyone I've spoken to who has breast fed babies
Blank
Im breastfeeding and I pump so my dh can do the 3am feedings for me. We use the tommee tippee anti colic ones and they work great! It feels like the real thing, and my little guy has no problems latching on afterwards
Blank
I used Playtex nurser bottles for my first two, never had any issues going between them and the breast. Plan for the same with this baby
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...