Baby Products Community
What diaper brand is the best?

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

What diaper brand is the best?

Im pregnant with my first child and I want to buy my baby the best products. I need help
hi there,
i hate to say it but the best thing to do is to try them all. each parent is different and each kid is different. some disposable diapers give some kids rashes so you try another brand. some have great leak protection for some, others not so great. its all design and shape of your child. plus with the cheaper brands you get less absorbent pads in them. anyway, you will probably have to try them. even the no name brands at your local store.
honestly i had more leaks with disposables than i did with my cloth diapers. we use bummies brand cloth diapers. and they work like a dream! i love them and recommend you look into them. so my vote is cloth diapers. hope that is helpeful.
Thank you so much
Pampers sensitive..loved it. Easy on the baby n always found coupons. They make a night time diaper as well
I liked pampers best for both my son and daughter and loved the swadlers with the stripe.
We always used luvs or huggies. All of my kids were allergic to pampers. We also use cloth.
It definitely depends on your kid.  My son breaks out with pampers, AND huggies.  Luvs work but he pees right through them at night, or on long trips.  Surprisingly enough kmart, or krogers brand work the best for him!
I loved the Sam's club,LBJ's and Cisco brands... my daughter was allergic to chlorine yes sometimes found in diapers:( these store brands for these stores ONLY worked PERFECTLY VERY ABSORBENT and not very expensive :) Good luck
U used to use huggies but the girls would constantly get rashes I switched to pampers and I love them.
I have to agree with the above posts, it depends on the baby. I would get a few different kinds and try them. I personally did not like Huggies, for some reason when my kids wet them, I could not stand the smell. Weird I know, but I thought they stunk! I used Pampers with my first son. Then with my second son, he broke out from everything. The only one that really worked well was the Walmart brand.....off the top of my head I cannot remember what it is called??? (DriBottoms maybe?) It is in a yellow package with a duck on it I believe.....although it has been awhile, perhaps it has changed!!! They were really cheap, but worked the best. He would wet through them at night though, so I would have to use the Pampers brand then and switch first thing in the AM. Congrats on the baby, it is the most wonderful thing in the world!
I had months and months of diapers piled up that I got before she was born. I had to give a way more than half of them!

My daughter could only wear pampers and only use pampers sensitive wipes.

I then switched to cloth and they work SO much better have never had a blow out diaper since switching. They hold poo in so much better. I use Softbums and love them because they are a one size that is a great fit
i think pampers works GREAT . There alot softer , more absorbent , and they actally shape to your babies body !
You can always test them out because babies react differently to different types like my 2nd daughter could not use luvs. I really like Huggies for the first few months then I use pampers for a while n around 9 months I use parents choice from Walmart or SAMs club. Generic is cheaper, and some kids are less sensitive as they get older
Congratulations on your pregnancy! You sound like a good mommy already. If you really want the best for your baby... Try cloth diapers!

The start up cost can be high (or low depending on the brand) but you not only look at saving thousands of dollars on diapers, but you are giving your baby the absolute BEST since they are not being exposed to chemicals and going green from the start sets a great example.

The "best" are BumGenius OS (Look online at Cotton Babies . com)
My favorite (I have many brands) are size 2 OS Sun Baby Diapers (Look online at Sun Baby Diapers . com)

If you want to know more about what's best for baby (and mom/family), check out the breastfeeding community. :)
Cotea baby diapers have the functions of bacteriostatic activity, skin-intimacy and tea perfume.

You can concern through wowkart which provides a best baby products along with beautiful gifts and toys at reasonable and affordable price.
I like Pampers Swaddlers for our 3mo old and Huggies Wipes. We purchase both at Sams Club. Congratulations and good luck!
Well I will advise Bella BABY HAPPY it is so soft which do not irritate you baby more and they also designed/engineered a new type of diaper for new born. With this diaper your newborn do not feel pain in belly button.
Well I will prefer Bella BABY HAPPY it is so soft which do not irritate you baby more and they also designed/engineered a new type of diaper for new born. With this diaper your newborn do not feel pain in belly button.