Baby Products Community
What is the best position to sleep in?

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

What is the best position to sleep in?

I'm 15wks and I wanted to know if sleeping on my back is bad? I heard it was but that's the most comfortable position yet! Anyone else have problems with sleeping positions? I feel pretty normal when laying on my back.
Yes, I have problems sleeping/getting comfortble too. Use to sleeping on my stomach and thats not happening at 37wk. I have read sleeping on your left side is "best" for blood circulation and to avoid sleeping on your back. Thats what I have been trying to do. Sometimes i wake up on my back, and thats no big deal, I just roll over and try to stay on my left side as much as possible. HTH
Im 13 weeks an i sleep on my right laying half on my belly half on my side with a pillow(not a big one just a thin old  warn one )around hip height under me and ive found that the most comfy as i find i cant stand sleeping on my back but hurts sleeping on my stomach not sure if it will help but it works for me  so it might work for u
Thank u I'm going to try buying those big pillows!
Apparently it's best to sleep on your left side due to blood flow to the baby but I'm not sure how true that is. I sleep best on my back but trying to sleep on my left. My friends recommend a v shape pillow, I've tried the pregnancy pillows but find them to difficult to sleep with. I suppose it's whatever works for you.
Yes it's true that you should sleep on your left for the blood circulation but at 15 weeks, it really doesn't make that much of a difference. Besides, normally If it's harmful, your body will give you a sign to turn over. Don't worry too much about it now but you should try adapting to new positions because as you grow bigger, you literally won't be able to due to the weight
I'm 14 weeks and I always wake up on my back, I wanted to know if that's bad too.  But I know that later in pregnancy is definitely not good so we might as well try to get used to sleeping on our sides now... hopefully a pregancy pillow will help.  Or I try to get my boyfriend to "spoon" with me as we sleep so I stay on my side.
It is better to lay on your left side cause it helps blood flow and takes pressure off the uterus
I can only fall asleep on my stomach... i know that's not the best position but i just can't get comfortable in any other position. I am 13 weeks pregnant does anyone know  how long i will be able to do this without hurting my child?
I can't seem to sleep laying down at all. I have to sleep propped up at an angle with pillows because I puke when I lay flat and on my side. Its been this way mh entire pregnancy and I am 17 Weeks today
Sleeping on my back was moust comfortable for me as well. I stop to do that at 34 weeks when I start to feel sharp pain when I was on my back. Now Im 36 weeks and feel so uncomfortable in any position,  I dunno what to do