Baby Products Community
What newborn baby products are needed?

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

What newborn baby products are needed?

Im 6 months pregnant and having a baby boy. What are the most important things I will need for when my newborn baby is here? What things come in handy that will help?
I'm a first time mom & all of my friends with kids have told me I need burping clothes, bibs, bottles, bottle sterilizer, lots of t-shirts (because they spit up a lot), pampers, wipes, & blankets to swaddle.
Newborn boys, diapers of course. Wipes. Vaseline and gauze if your circumsizing. Breast pads even if you aren't breast feeding, you'll leak. Onesies, socks, receiving blankets, hats, mittens so they don't scratch their faces. Nail clippers or just bite them, they are thin at birth. Gowns to me were better than sleepers. You can scoot their bottoms out to change them and not have to deal with snaps. Crib, sheets, bassinet although i used a pack n play for a bassinet. Swing, alcohol for cord care, cotton balls, bottles, towels and wash clothes for the baby and lotion, body wash for baby. Clothes of course. Car seat, they'll out grow that new born stuff fast! You can also use hand towels for burp clothes. Also always  have a wipe in hand when you open that diaper. New baby boys seem to like to pee anytime air hits that area. Just cover the privates quickly but gently when you open the diaper unless you want to get sprinkled a lot! I've got 2 boys myself. I've learned a lot the hard way. Don't forget bottles, formula, bottle brush and to sterilize them, a dish washer works fine. If you don't have one, then a boiler of water and a stove work too. Paci's if your going to use them. Hopefully you'll have a shower or 2 and that will help. Also search the internet for suggested list of things you'll need for a new baby.