Baby Products Community
baby products

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

baby products

What type of bottles should I get for my new born.
Both my kids liked the Gerber bottles.  
I absolutely loved playtex natural shape. Esp fir my son who was colic .. they reduce the amount if air getting into the babys tummy!
Don't worry to much about brand, but I would go for one that has a natural breast shaped teet. It help them suck and move their mouth correctly. Also they tend to reduce the risk of Collic.

Good luck!
Ive gone for Tommy TIPPEE closer to nature. Reduces colic and teat is natural shaped.
Avatar n tn
Dr. Brown's worked really well for my son...
Dr. Browns hands down. My daughter had really bad acid reflux and they soothed her.
I just went to a baby class and the experts recommended glass bottles for the first few months!!
My daughter had super bad reflux & colic & i tried every different bottle, along with gripe water, milax or milacon whatever it's called. I tried everything! Dr. Brown bottles were the first thing to help! I saved them & plan on using them for this pregnancy too! I especially liked the glass Dr. Brown bottles, but these bottles are in the more expensive side.
Bottles from Dr. Brown's are good for babies..
Tommee tipper closer to nature.my daughter also loves the Dr. Brown but its a hassel to wash because it has so many pieces and sometimes because of it, it will sometimes leak.
You can try Farlin Unbreakable Insulated Bottle rather than Dr.brown's bottles. i think its good for your baby joole.  
Dr.brown's bottles good for your fresh baby, please you get to the bottles.
My friend, mother of 4 tells me glass bottles are best and they also contract less germs. Just more expensive and easily breakable. I plan on breastfeeding but will use them for when im not around to, eg (pump)
Dr browns, they can be a pain to wash but worth the hassle. :-)
hello Dr Browns..
Dr. Browns worked the best for me. I thought my daughter was having problems with formula so I was trying all different kinds but after doing some research realized it might have been the bottles. So glad I purchased Dr. Browns! I was in a panic too because it was right as I was getting ready to go back to work and put her in daycare. They are really phenomenal for keeping gas bubbles out of babies bellies!
Avatar n tn
Dr browns is nice. but i prefered playtex vent-aire
tommee tippee closer to nature ;) x
I tried Tommee Tippee but my baby didn't care for them...we used Avent bottles and they have worked just fine.
I bought avent bottles but I know i'll get dr.browns glass bottles for a shower gift which is what i'll start with