Baby Products Community
baby registry

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

baby registry

What all stores do the handheld scanning for registering? I've been to babies r us, I just want more options. :)
Target does too and I know wal mart. You probably just have to call wal mart because I know some dont have the guns to work with
I don't know but I know j.c.Penney or sears does a baby bed and u get what u want off the shelf and put it in the bed and they put ur name on the bed and people get stuff out of it. They also give u invitations to ur baby shower.
Avatar n tn
Babies R Us
I did one at Walmart for simple baby things I live in a small town and the nearest baby places to get cute things are an hour away
I used one at target