Aa
A
A
Close
bottle nipples
its been awhile since my boys were babies and now that im pregnant with baby number 3 ive been looking at bottle nipples. i have no idea what to get. any suggestions on which nipples to get.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would buy in to two brands because it'll be trial and error either way. I like born free bottles because they're well vented (prevents colic) and easy to clean.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I think it depends on if you are breastfeeding or not. If you are, you may like the wider nipples better, like the Tommee Tippee brand. They have a much faster flow, but will help with nipple confusion.
If not, I would get a couple different smaller ones, especially for newborns. My baby was in NICU so I got the Dr Brown bottles because they sell preemie nipples. But as oba says, you may not want to buy a lot of one brand until you find a good fit!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I like to buy one of each. If breastfeeding then I like breast flow and the new similac bottles are amazing for either milk or formula
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
im 14weeks pregnant and i plan on breastfeeding..my only concern is will my breast get augly and saggy after i stop breastfeeding?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
bottle nipples
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources