bottles to use for breastfed baby.
My son is 2 weeks and we are having trouble with him taking a bottle. Is there any brand of nipple that works better for breastfed babies. I am using Playtex dropins both rubber and latex nipple.He wont take either.
They say you should wait until they are about 4 weeks before introducing a bottle to a breastfed baby...2 fold, they get the nutrition that they need for those 4 weeks, and so there is not any nipple confusion
sorry meant to say he is 12 weeks.I didnt start him with a bottle till 4 weeks
My son is 5mos and exclusively breastfed. When I introduced the bottle before going back to work (he was 4mos. at the time), I tried the drop-ins and he did not want any part of it, not even from daddy. I spoke with an LC and she recommended the breastflow bottles by The First Years, and it worked. It is designed to mimic breastfeeding without nipple confusion. I had to order them online, but they are worth it. Now, all I have to do is pump and my husband can feed him and it is nice to have that little break, It's also nice not to have the worry about his eating while i'm at work.
We use Dr. Brown's and my son has done just fine going between bottles and me.  99.9% of the time he gets a bottle it comes from my husband - not me giving it to him.  At first we used whatever bottle and nipple from the hospital - the Dr.Browns are more b/c he was gassy.  Good luck.
The Adiri bottles are really nice. We bought those because they are soft, shaped more like a breast and are BPA free. They are kind of expensive, but I think they are totally worth the cost.

www.adiri.com
My LC recommended the Medela bottles and nipples.  The nipples are a little more soft and flexible, I think.  We tried the drop ins also and dd wanted no part of them.  The only bad part is if you ever try to put formula in them, they leak when you are shaking them up.  So when she went to formula, we had to use a different bottle and ring with the Medela nipple.  
looks like it depends on the doctor or etc for recommendations i was told to try the nuk by gerber
I use Dr Brown's as well & they work great. Hope you find what works for your son.
i love the tommy tippy closer to nature ones there shaped like a nipple and for brestfed babys! they also do them it anti colic! there realy good bottles!