Baby Products Community
bottles
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bottles

Has any parents used Dr. Browns bottles? What is the best kind plsytex vent or the avient. I just need to compare.  
14 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Ventair have been the best so far.  I used dr brown bottles and they leaked so bad
Blank
I was just trying to get inventory on which is the best
Blank
2026902_tn?1369101998
I really like the,patents choice ones at walmart
Blank
Almost all bottles are made well now but your baby will be the one to decide which they like the best. I bought 3 different bottles before I found one my baby would use.
Blank
I hated Dr. Browns they leaked EVERYWHERE i like Playtex Drop ins or the Playtex Ventaire
Blank
I used the Playtex bottles with drop in liners with both of my kids and will most likely be using those again this time as a companion to breast feeding.  Because of the nipple design they seemed to not have any major problems switching back and forth between breast and bottle.  The kids seemed to get less air with them also and were therefore less gassy and less fussy.  They were also easier to clean because the liner just gets tossed out so only the nipples and rings really had to be sterilized regularly.  
Blank
287071_tn?1365196113
I've used Dr. Brown with my two kids and will do so with #3.  I nursed my two kids and they were able to go between the bottle and me with no problem.  There are lots of parts to the Dr. Brown bottles which suck to clean, but my kids did just fine with them.
Blank
I used dr. Brown's bottles with my first and she liked them. I found that they leaked if not put together correctly but they were overall a very good bottle
Blank
I like advent bottles better. Buy a variety of bottles your child will choose the best one. I brought some advents, tommee and browns bottle sets
Blank
Dr Brown ones are harder to clean. But I agree that your baby will let you know.
Blank
I used several bottles with my breastfed son and Dr. Brown worked well. All the others had a collapsing nipple problem. Yes, they had more parts to clean. I didn't have a leaking problem with them.
Blank
I really like dr browns bottles, they do tend to leak if not put together completely, and they are a hassle to clean sometimes but well worth it
Blank
Avnet always bubbled with me I love the drop-ins
Blank
4101382_tn?1352817620
Im using MAM bottles.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now