Baby Products Community
boyfriend doesnt care

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

boyfriend doesnt care

I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I'm 20 years old. .  I'm super excited about itimhavin pretty bad mood swings and I'm really emotional. . but my 19 year old boyfriend doesn't seem to care. He's still bein mean to me it seems like he doesn't wanna grow up. Does anyone kno what I can do. Or have any advice I could really use it. . :)
I'm 22 and going threw the same thing I'm 7 weeks and my boyfriend of 9 years is distant because he doesn't want kids due to him already having two so I know how feels try to bot stress at all about it that's the worst thing you can do
Focus on yr pregnancy and ignore all those negative issues. Try to be positive all the time. I think our mood is crucial durin this period as it largely affects your and baby's health. I m 9 weeks now. I am lucky as I am living with my parents and they are there for me all the time. Listen to musics and read. Read more and you will be able to "ignore" those matters tht do not worth your attention. Good luck.
I went thru the same thing I had really bad mood swings so bad that there was time when I couldn't see my husband at all or I would get mad for no reason my 1st and 2nd trimester I hated my husband I couldn't see him n I couldn't talk to him lol but those mood swings will go away and as him growin up give him some time it took my husband a lil while to grow up too( he's actually 18)
Thank you all very much for the advice it means. Alot. Good luck ladies :)
At least he dint tell yu to get a Abortion.... The child is a Blessing Dont Stress over it stay healthy fo the baby n he will eventually come around considering he is ur boyfriend if he dosnt thats his LOSS.... Cause yu can do bad on ur own n dnt need a BOY tagn alng in the way. Hang n there n jus stay focused on yu. Hope for the BEST wit no worrys!!
I'm 6 weeks 1 day, and I found out last week, I'm 19 and my boyfriend is totally against keeping it and keeps pushing me to get an abortion so I told him I would but in reality I can't picture myself doing that to the baby even if its not developed yet, what should I do?
If you think you can't don't do it! I'm 22 weeks pregnant and the father did the same thing to me, I told him I'd try. It just draws it out and makes it so much harder. I am now by myself and he wants nothing to do with it, it's scary but I would do it over again.
First of  all itis good to have both parents but the father its not in there life does not mean the baby is not going to have a good life...im not married and have two kids by the same guy sooo..and another thing you can get married have kids and then get a divorced and the father dont want nothing to do with the kids if the guy is an ******* his going to be an ******* no matter