breast pumps
I am 8wks pregnant and i am planning to breast feed but i will need to pump and i was wondering what is a good cheap pump to use im kinda on a budget now get my truck legal and me and my boyfried finding a home thats big enough for me him and his other daughter and the baby
Walmart has a pump for $40. It electrical n can run on batteries. Its meant for 2-3 pumping s a day
What brand is it? I'm gonna look for it!
Its evenflo
Thanks i will look into it i just know im gonna have to go back to work and my sister will prob come to my house to babysit i just dont want my lil one left any where without me till after it is a yr old
I bought a lanisol- big waste of money.  Milk backed up into the tubing and ruined the pump.  Dont waste your money on that  brand!
I have a Medela pump that is worth it's weight in GOLD.  It is a beast. I got it from a friend who is a mother of three, I'm on my third kid using it and a friend used it briefly in between two of my kids. I have used it up to 5x a day and it is great.  Double electric is highly recommended whatever brand you use.
I also have a medela pump with both my kids and love them. They are pricey but look on ebay I found mine for $100 or so and it came with a lot of accessories
Check with you insurance company many are paying for rentals under Obama care