Baby Products Community
cloth nappies

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

cloth nappies

Which cloth nappies are the better nappies to use ?  i know you can get the square onea that u fold and use a clip to do up or the other ones i know of are shaped like nappies with do up bottons on the front .. Or is there otheres ?
Avatar n tn
There are a lot of different types. You can google it. I have watched a lot of youtube videos, and read a  l bunch. Personally I plan on using green mountain,prefolds, and I will make the covers. Just do some research. I hope that helps.