Baby Products Community
clothes?!
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

clothes?!

How many clothes sizes did you ladies get? Newborn? 0-3? 3-6? Etc. I've already asked my family and friends just curious what you ladies are doing :) especially those who already has kids or had their baby. I know everyone has different opinions im just curious!
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
When I was pregnant with my son, my mom told me that at the baby shower, everyone would be getting newborn clothes, (which she was right), so I didn't get much of anything newborn. I'd say the biggest size I got when he was a newborn was maybe 6-9 months.
Blank
I'm not having a baby shower lol
Blank
3062924_tn?1350417709
When my daughter was born she barely wore any thing that was newborn. She was born 8lbs 3 oz. So I started with 0-3 outfits.  I used a lot of sleepers instead of actual outfits too. I also got a lot of onesies too. I changed my daughter several times aday due to poop spit up or other...so at least 3-4 outfits a day.
Blank
Thanks seems like I'm heading in the right direction!
Blank
4309243_tn?1353923391
I am only getting enough for the first few weeks...as i know i would like to go shopping with my baby later.
Blank
natfox I just decided the same thing Lol I have enough for now! Unless this baby is smaller hen I think
Blank
4902332_tn?1360764827
I brought a lot of 0-1m clothing but my mum told me to exchange them for at least 0-3m or 3-6m because they grow much faster than I would imagine and I wouldn't want to have a lot of wasted outfits. I think I'm just going to buy the basics and shop as he grows so I don't waste too much money.
Blank
You'll want to have at least 2 to 5 outfits on hand per day plus onesies for under the clothes. Stick with 0-3m instead of newborn clothes. They grow sooo fast it's crazy. My son will 2 months old on Friday and he's already wearing 3 to 6 month clothing! Start with something like that for now and wait and see how big your baby will be. Don't worry family and friends are sure to buy him many many clothes. :)
Blank
Thanks ladies :)
Blank
I bought about 2 outfits and 6 sleep suits. Enough to last the first week til i went shopping. I didn't know what i was having so didn't want the wee one in unisex too long. I actually didn't need to shop at all till 9 months as when my daughter was born she was given so many clothes. She didn't wear half of them more than once. Just buy a minimum and see what you get when baby arrives!
Blank
I have a lot of 0-1 month, more of 0-3, a huge bag of 3-6 .... I've nothing newborn, oh and a bag of my daughter's white tiny baby stuff on hand incase he's prem with a growth hormone deficiency like his sister. Not a clue on his size LOL
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...