Baby Products Community
diaper cream
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

diaper cream

What do u think is the best diaper cream to prevent rashes?
Related Discussions
24 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
A&D by far.  But i liked the ointment better than the cream because the cream left a white residue all over the place.
Blank
arbonne has the best!
Blank
I just used vasaline. All the creams just come right.eff when baby goes potty. The vasaline stays put and they even have some that smells like baby powder :)
Blank
I prefer A&D or Vaseline. It repels liquid so it keeps diaper rash under control. I found the creams took longer and came off very easily!
Blank
I would have to say A&D as well.... But as a neonate it is suggested to use vasoline...
Blank
I'll try the Vaseline since the hospital recommended it.. I live in Canada, I dont think we have the A&D here. I haven't seen any or does it needs to be prescribed?
Blank
No, it's not prescription.  You can pick it Up at any walmart or grocery store here in the US.  Some gas stations even have it.  It's a household staple in our family.  
Blank
Best stuff I've used is a homeade recipe my boys Dr said to use. It's one part maalox to one part aquaphor. It works amazing. You mix it, its kinda soupy but its the best ever!!
Blank
Vaseline is the best & most inexpensive method. My family has used it for years throughout generations. Urine & feces doesn't stick to the babies bottoms, it protects baby's skin well for a decent amount of time too
Blank
Go all natural with it. U dont want to start ur little ones life off with substituted/chemically created junk, we have a natural instinct to protect our family why not start with the products we use. Arbonne dose have great stuff (from baby to adult) also essetial oils r safe (when pure) and effective. Its up to u to decide what u like and would do, so try doing a. little resurch at ur local natural food store or online for natural products.
Blank
Bag balm. I swear by it. My oldest is allergic to baby powder and dr gave us nystatin and his bottom started bleeding from severe rash. Put bag balm on it for 24 hrs and it was gone. I use it all the time now
Blank
I know it sounds strange but if u still have breast milk that will work better than any diaper cream 2 clear up rash cause all t antibodies. My midwife told me 2 try it when my daughter was a baby. Worked great, fast and compleatly safe.
Blank
Triple paste works best for my son.
Blank
Oh yeah! Bag Balm works awesome.too, its used for cow utters when they're.milking them.
Blank
Balmex!
Blank
I used a combination of Vaseline and A&D mixed together, more Vaseline than A&D, and going that the combination stayed on and did a good job healing any rashes.
Blank
2136147_tn?1336409433
What I use isn't actually a diaper cream, but when my toddler started getting horrible rashes from the stupid plastics that the training potties are made from, my mother gave me this cream called corona. It chines in a yellow jar with a red lid, and is actually used on horses when they get ripped up but I kid you not this kid had a rash so bad that nothing seemed to help and she was in so much pain she refused the potty. One application of that stuff, and the rash was visibly going away. Oh and yes it is safe for people! I'm not sure if they have it in stores but I've seen it online at Walmart.com for a decent price, or you can look at local feed stores. Odds are they'll have it! I just know after all I went through with my girl, I'll never go back to using any other ointment. The stuff was like a miracle for us!
Blank
2136147_tn?1336409433
Sorry that was supposed to be comes not chines
Blank
2053975_tn?1343409333
Aveno worked great for my daughter. Plus its thick and doesnt rub off as easy. Im using it this time around. It was recomended to me by my daughters pediatrician.
Blank
2195822_tn?1341060511
Sudocrem all the way. It's.like magic
Blank
Earth mama angel baby- angel baby bottom balm is organic and has done wonders on everything!  If it is a yeasty diaper rash, prescription vusion or OTC anti fungal diaper cream
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
I never used a cream. I rinsed my baby's bottom with water in the sink every time I changed a diaper. I did have one very fair baby, however, who would develop diaper rash. I bought a baby cream and she turned bright red and cried. Back to water. For the infrequent rash I used Desitin.
Blank
2189208_tn?1339576301
To prevent diaper rash u wana change ur baby frequently so it dnt stay in a wet or pooped pamper for too long but vaseline I would think would be a good.choice
Blank
Desitin
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979