do u think they will hire me?????
Hi im 28 weeks pregnant and have a job interview tomarrow at mcdonalds do u think thy will hire me??????
They might, at a McDonald's, especially if you have cashiered or worked in the back before in a fast-food place.  They have higher turnovers than a lot of business, and training a new person is part of the daily drill.  This would not be the case in some other places where they only hire once a year and don't have to train a newbie very often.  Be prepared to lose your job when you go on maternity leave, though ... you won't be employed there long enough to get a leave with a guaranteed return.  That said, if you do well in the next many weeks, they will remember you kindly, and be glad to have a trained person come back.
i got a job at 27wks, I'm 28 now. not at a McDonalds but a restaurant. and they're not allowed to discriminate against you for being pregnant....you don't even have to tell them.
Yea but being an employer I know all too well that coming into a job this late in the pregnancy means you will not have it for very long at all. You will not be eligible for maternity leave but if you do a great and I mean excellent job...you might be considered for re-hire if your position isn't filled by the time you get back.
I'm 18 weeks and I got hired there today :)