Baby Products Community
do u think they will hire me?????
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

do u think they will hire me?????

Hi im 28 weeks pregnant and have a job interview tomarrow at mcdonalds do u think thy will hire me??????
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
They might, at a McDonald's, especially if you have cashiered or worked in the back before in a fast-food place.  They have higher turnovers than a lot of business, and training a new person is part of the daily drill.  This would not be the case in some other places where they only hire once a year and don't have to train a newbie very often.  Be prepared to lose your job when you go on maternity leave, though ... you won't be employed there long enough to get a leave with a guaranteed return.  That said, if you do well in the next many weeks, they will remember you kindly, and be glad to have a trained person come back.
Blank
4762847_tn?1360885534
i got a job at 27wks, I'm 28 now. not at a McDonalds but a restaurant. and they're not allowed to discriminate against you for being pregnant....you don't even have to tell them.
Blank
Yea but being an employer I know all too well that coming into a job this late in the pregnancy means you will not have it for very long at all. You will not be eligible for maternity leave but if you do a great and I mean excellent job...you might be considered for re-hire if your position isn't filled by the time you get back.
Blank
I'm 18 weeks and I got hired there today :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank