Baby Products Community
does brestfeeding have consequinces?
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

does brestfeeding have consequinces?

Ive heard that it ruins your breasts and nipples to breast feed. Is this true?
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
No.  Mine looked the same before and after.  (Just about a cup size larger, but also I was about ten pounds heavier for a couple of years after my son was born.)  If anything changes the appearance of the breasts, it is pregnancy, not breast feeding.
Blank
There are actually studies that show when who breastfeed have younger looking breasts for years over women who do not breastfeed. Its the best for your baby and for your body.
Blank
I was informed that if you breastfeed for a year you can lose up to 32 pounds. Your breast will change in appearance no matter if you breastfeed or not thats just the pregnancy.
Blank
I was informed that if you breastfeed for a year you can lose up to 32 pounds. Your breast will change in appearance no matter if you breastfeed or not thats just the pregnancy.
Blank
Thanks ladies i have full intensions on breastfeeding (if all goes as planned lol)
Blank
I didn't breastead my first as he refused it and they did change due to pregnancy. I fed my other two and there were no other changes other than size. They have got 2 sizes bigger with each pregnancy lol.
Blank
Breastfeeding can also prevent breast cancer.
Blank
It doesn't ruin your breast at all!!!I breast fed and mines are fine. Breastfeeding is good not only for your baby but for your body as well it helps loose the baby weight too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank