double stroller
Looking for double stroller that will b nice for my 2 yr old n soon to b newborn :) I still got 3 months to look but does anybody know of a nice double stroller? Type or brand?
Well we just got one it is a baby trend front and back. I love how the back seat can slide out and you can do the stand thing for the oldest child. I went with baby trend because the infant carrier we have is a baby trend and I wanted to be able to still use it. It moves well (we have just tested it with the one kid) you can govto the baby trend site snd check them out. The one we chose is the Millennium.
Phill and teds do some awesome dual prams
I would look at the britax brand they have a few awesome ones like the b ready which can be used as a single and a double !
Baby Trend Sit N Stand. Wonderful stroller. Lots of storage space and pushes well. Plus, the back seat can be taken off to make a spot for a bench for an older child.
The bob revolution dualine stroller is amazing! Works for infant and a toddler as well. Its a jogging stroller bit folds up nicely and can be taken on any terrain really. Good luck!!
mhv
I recently purchased a Mia moda double umbrella stroller for my then 9 month old twins.  It was a little difficult to open and close in the beginning until I figured it out, but I honestly love it!!!  Their customer service is exceptional too.  I had a plastic part break ( just about the inky plastic on it) and I contacted them, they has me email a copy of my receipt, and a pic of the broken part.  After reviewing them, they had me cut one seat, and sent me a brand new stroller free of charge.
I think you should use double stroller for infant and toddler or sit and stand stroller like Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, if you need more info the reviews, visit site: http://www.topbestdoublestrollers.com

Fun!