fetal heart rate monitor
I am only 10 weeks but I want to get a fetal heart monitor I found at babies r us. I have a friend who told me she could hear her babies heart rate with a device when she was 3-4 months along. The package says that it's recommended for third trimester..has anyone else tried one when they were still in the first or second trimester? How did it work out for you? I just want to hear my baby. I won't have my first ultrasound for another week and a half and I am antsy. I have friends who were only 6-7 weeks and had their ultrasounds and heard their babies hearts and all. :/
I know girls that have used them in the first nd are now using em in the second trimester so I'm pretty sure it will work but juss remember sometimes yu don't hear the heart beat until 11 or so weeks especially on a fetal heart monitor
Best buy i ever made I got a hi.bebe fetal monitor and the woman I got it from was able to lission to her baby at 8 to 10wks and easy to use and works with water and loads stuff I payed £30 on eBay the ones with the separate mic you can hear baby earlier then the one that sits on ur belly
I'm 25 weeks 1 day and found out when I was 18 w so thats y I said about the ladie that had the Doppler I love lissioning to baby :-)