Baby Products Community
first time mom

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

first time mom

What are some of the most important supplies to get for your newborn?
Take the nose sucker home from the hospital. That was the best one I had. All the ones from the story didn't work for me. Stock up on diapers. My mom had people bring a bag of diapers or wipes to the shower and they were entered into a raffel for a gift cert. I had so many diapers they lasted forever. I also loved the boppy pillow.
Bottles diapers wipes those lil mittens so they don't scratch themselves clothes crib car seat baby soap blankets and diaper bag
Breast feeding pillow, breast pads, pump and bottles, diapers, wipes wipes and more wipes, baby wash cloths, diaper bag, penaten cream or gel, hydra sense nose sucker kit (newborns tend to get a small cold in the early weeks while their immune systems get to used to being outside the womb... Get the one with the tube/straw to suck it out. Best thing ever!! Little mitten to prevent them from scratching their face. A grooming kit, baby will need a mani pedi often.. Their nails grow super fast! Baby body soap, bring some vasaline to the hospital for diaper changes. Those first poohs are like tar and very hard to get off the skin once it starts to dry. Lots of baby towels and blankets, accidents happen often. At least 3 to 5 changing pads for over the cover of the changing table. Get yourself the sleep sheep that thing is a miracle worker at keeping baby relaxed to fall asleep with soothing sounds. Good luck with your baby! :)
Thank you so much ladies!