Aa
A
A
Close
first time pregnancy
This is my first pregnancy and I'm 7weeks tomorrow I'm over the hill excited but I have along way to go how did some of yaw keep from being so excited so early
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I found out that I was pregnant @ 4 weeks. (: It's never too early to be excited because as soon as I saw that positive strip, I was ecstatic!! Tomorrow, I will be 39w6d along (first child)  and patiently waiting the arrival of my sweet little girl. Congratulations and good luck!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I just found out at 4 weeks.  I am so excited as well.  I completely understand why and I want to wait to tell people.  Even my parents and my in laws probably won't find out until 8 weeks.  How do you keep the excitement to yourself?  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4456535_tn?1355898238
Omg! Im 7weeks too..ive been excited since i had my first missed period i knew i was.
Comment
Cancel
4456535_tn?1355898238
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I foud out on monday that i was 6w3d and i was told i would never have kids so you can guess how excited i am! I wasnt going to tell my family but ive already told over half hahaha i couldnt hold it in at all!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I found out when I was 8w 1d n been excited since now im 18w 5d n just found out tha sex of my baby beyond excited now! !!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi, I found out at 4 weeks. My husband wanted to shout out the news from the roof tops. Im 6 weeks along now and have kept it a secret. waiting til 12 weeks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
first time pregnancy
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources