Baby Products Community
first time pregnancy

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

first time pregnancy

This is my first pregnancy and I'm 7weeks tomorrow I'm over the hill excited but I have along way to go how did some of yaw keep from being so excited so early
Avatar n tn
I found out that I was pregnant @ 4 weeks. (: It's never too early to be excited because as soon as I saw that positive strip, I was ecstatic!! Tomorrow, I will be 39w6d along (first child)  and patiently waiting the arrival of my sweet little girl. Congratulations and good luck!!
I just found out at 4 weeks.  I am so excited as well.  I completely understand why and I want to wait to tell people.  Even my parents and my in laws probably won't find out until 8 weeks.  How do you keep the excitement to yourself?  
Omg! Im 7weeks too..ive been excited since i had my first missed period i knew i was.
I foud out on monday that i was 6w3d and i was told i would never have kids so you can guess how excited i am! I wasnt going to tell my family but ive already told over half hahaha i couldnt hold it in at all!
Avatar n tn
I found out when I was 8w 1d n been excited since now im 18w 5d n just found out tha sex of my baby beyond excited now! !!!
Avatar n tn
Hi, I found out at 4 weeks. My husband wanted to shout out the news from the roof tops. Im 6 weeks along now and have kept it a secret. waiting til 12 weeks.