Baby Products Community
foods to avoid
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

foods to avoid

Who knows what is a good source to find out what you should cut from your diet whilst pregnant? I don't really know except the obvious shell fish and soft cheese!? Anyone know where to look this up?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
www.babycenter.com it will help you evey step of the way with your pregnancy.
Blank
Perfect thank you xxx
Blank
Am 3 weeks and 5 days and I like traveling. Me and my family just went to Dominican Republic and the doctor said it ok to travel. Next week am going to Spain and the doctor said ok to travel but I don't think I went to go because I don't want hurt the baby. I want a mother opinion.
Blank
I haven't traveled during my pregnancy yet but I did ask my doctor about it (I'm 17 wks tomorrow).
She says travel is fine, even a long distance international flight up to your 34th week of your pregnancy. She advised me not to do it after that.

If you are on the plane for hours, make sure to hydrate and get up and move every once in a while to prevent clots. I think it is every woman's personal decision. If you feel well and you know you can handle it, you'll be ok. If you get sick a lot, feel dizzy or experience other icky symptoms, maybe you should postpone your travel plans. Be safe!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...