Baby Products Community
formula milk

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

formula milk

I'm due to give birth next week and have decided to feed my baby on cow and gate formula milk. I know you are not meant to make and store feeds but I've heard that you actually can. Any help on how to do this is appreciated x
Tags: Formula milk, Milk, Baby, formula, feeds
Are you saying you're going to feed a newborn cow's milk?
No its newborn formula. Just can't find how to store it once made up so you don't have to make a new bottle every time baby needs feeding
You're not really suppose to store any kind of formula milk more than 1 hour. Its betted making itfresh.
It does not make a storage recommendation on the formula's website?
I remember that the formula I used had a storage recommendation printed on the side of the can the powder came in.
Yeh cause I used cow and gate for my little girl and you could store it upto a hour.
Most to all baby formula can be stored up to an hour. It would be great if your baby finishes everything ounce that you prepare for them per feeding, right?
Actually u can store formula in the fridge for 24 hrs if made and put directly  in the fridge. Otherwise its only good for one hr in room temp.