Baby Products Community
fun question!

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

fun question!

What's the very first thing you bought for your baby, and when did you buy it?

For me, I bought a little ducky baby gown to get me excited, and my best friend from college was with me and she went behind my back and bought the WHOLE set, so now I have a ducky baby bathrobe, little booties, mittens, onesies, sleepers, hats...ducky everything lol
Oh, and I bought it the night I found out, after I cried for hours lol
My last one i went out right away n bought a coachdiaper bag n medela breast pump. With this one i started withdiapers
First thing i bought for him was a crib cuz it was on sale for $100 and origionally $450. I love liquidation sales. So sad to see the store go though. & i bought it when i was 10 weeks (after first u/s)
I have been slacking this time around, first thing I bought was a white bassinet, at 17weeks, then 4 outfits at 20weeks right after fever scan, and just a few small things in his stocking for st Nicholas day like pacifiers and socks n stuff. That's all he has so far other than hand-me-downs from my daughter (anything that was neutral colored)
If I was thinking clearly I would have started with diapers lol
Yellow baby pjs with fishy prints an a baby blanket
The day the doc confirm my pregnancy I went to gift shop in the hospital and bought two bear rattles, one pink and one blue .
This time around I started with diapers wipes baby wash lotion and shampoo last time I went crazy with stuff she wore one time so silly but I was excited because I always wanted a baby girl was told I couldn't have any kids at all
I bought a white bassinet and I think I was right around 10weeks or so
I have a suitcase full of clothes that I literally bought within the first few weeks, and there's only a few blue items in there from the day I found out what I was having and I haven't bought anything since lol I went crazy those first few weeks
I'm 18 wks today and still haven't bought anything.  My bf, before we were officially together bought them their first gifts and surprised me at my us though. I was 7 wks and he bought them their first bears :)
aww that's so sweet :)
USC booties (university of South Carolina) go Gamecocks! WHOOHOO!
haha I can't wait until fall semester so I can go back! I just had to take a leave of absence last semester so I could figure out what I wanted to do!
Acline it was. And he's been there ever since.  I honesty feel so blessed he's with me
aww. I can't wait until I'm blessed with the right man, but I'm not rushing it. Right now I just want to focus on my baby and education, and build a career and if God feels like I need a man in my life, he'll make it happen :)
I bought onsies at 6 weeks and have gone crazy since then!!!
haha I think in some cases, once you start shopping you can't stop. I can't wait until tax season so I can really stock up! And I've been looking on Etsy for cute baby blankets and stuff, and I have a feeling I'm going to go crazy very soon lol
Lol yeah he right guy will come along in gods time.  It's all a faith thing :). And I think I'm going to wait till after my baby shower to shop.  Then I can get what I really need first.  
I haven't really bought anything :-( I bought a couple used sleepers but now that I'm having a girl I should probably go through them. My mom bought me my first item though! It's a pink tutu with zebra print and it says mommy's girl on it. Plus it's been Christmas and I haven't had any extra money so in January I will be going crazy! Thank god for my baby daddy family. They sold his car so we could use that money for baby &  their buying us a brand new one.
That's a good plan. My grandma is one of those rich people that acts greedy, but I'm hoping that she'll buy some of the bigger items that I need so that I won't have to spend as much.
I wanted a girl SO bad for one reason: tutus. lol You should seriously check out punkbabyclothes.net
They have the cutest tutus out there. :)
Went shopping the other day anf brought pack of vests and tigget pyjamad already got a bassinett from my other son and im lucky im having amother boy cause dont have to buy anymore bedding Xxxxx
Im 17 wks 1 day and so far i have some diapers,onesies,socks,hats,organizers,wipe holders,a few bottles& a basanet it seems like every time I go shopping i pick something up me or one of my sisters. My fiance always makeing me put stuff down cause i tend to go overboard ....I guess im an excited mommy!!!!!
I bought nursery wall decor :) for my first time. I am almost 11 weeks now and did not buy a single thing for the second one yet!!!
I just went out today n started pricin his big stuff like crib n travel system bought him a swing n clothes n socks n diapers bc I found a really gud deal on dem n I saw tha cutest lil shoes so I had to get 19w 5d so excited!
I just bought first set of bottles and pacifiers  im five wks
I got 2 boy outfits and 2 girls... one a adorable lil dress!! I have crib nd few bottles n pacifiers nd mobile for crib nd breast pump. Ima go crazy after Jan 24th that's wen we find out sex of baby:)
I was 8 weeks wen bought first outfits
Once we found out we were expecting we started picking up diapers, I think I have 7 boxes of diapers and 4 boxes of wipes. Lol. But my first baby item was a Matt & Nat diaper bag. Once I had my gender scan at 20 weeks and found out we were having a boy, the very next day I bought all my bedding, furniture, stroller and car seat online. Drove to the city that weekend and bought all the newborn clothes, burp cloths, towels, shoes, hats, and everything else I can think of. Haha.  I have been done my shopping for a very long time now!! Lol
I bought some onesies and receiving blankets today
I only need my crib mattress then im done :) woot im 28+4
Hubby and I made our baby a Build a Bear rabbit when I was less then 10 weeks.

Other than the bunny we got her a pair of shoes and hubby got her slipers and head band at 20 weeks when we found out we are having a girl.

We are waiting until after our baby shower to buy the rest.

We are also really blessed that my sister gave us a bassinet, stroller, high chair and LOTS of baby toys that her boys out grew and were grender nutral and my MIL gave us gently used baby clothing (34lbs box full) baby moniter, bouncing seat, swing and bottle set(new).
My husband surprised me with infant Chuck Taylor's for Christmas! I think we'll start buying more things after my first OB appointment this week :)
A little dress, i new it was a girl
I havnt bought anythin im 10weeks but trust me i want to so bad but ima wait til i found out if its a boy or girl cuz ive done the home gender test and some say boy and some say girl so idk
First thing we bought was all our nursery furniture that was around 16 weeks. We also got, bassinet, high chair and car seat. Only big thing we need is the pram. Still need steriliser. Bottles, some 6 - 9mth+ clothes, lotions wipes etc. Just the little things that i should get at the baby shower.
1st thing I bought my daughter was a ducky Pajama! I miss my little baby...she's so big now
First thing I bought was a graphic onesie about 2 years ago! I was so believing for a baby and now I'm 9 wks!! God is good!
I had a feeling from the start we were having a girl so the day after I got the positive test (11dpo) I went and bought a pink newborn onsie that says "my daddy is wrapped around my little finger". That's how I told my hubby. :)

Flash forward to 14 weeks, I was right. Its a girl. :)
A couple days after I found out it was a girl I bought fleece to make a big baby blanket for her room. The only other thing I bought was a bruins hockey bib and patriots pacifiers lol
Where did you find the bib??? I live in Canada so it is very hard to find any apparel are an American NHL team. DH is a huge Bruins fan. I can't even find a jersey anywhere:(
I bought my baby a yellow hooded bath robe. It has little duckies on it and the hood looks like a duck face:) So cute!!
I bought 11wks when I bought my baby him a little plush monkey with two plush blankets and a cute green and brown monkey daiper bag:-)
http://10rate.com/best-baby-stroller-reviews/