Baby Products Community
growing pains

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

growing pains

When do the growing pains usually start??
Its different for everybody. Our bodies are all different so our muscle tone is different. Mine didn't start until 8 weeks.
Right around 15 weeks I started having a lot of lower abdominal pain, I am 17 weeks and 6 days today, last week the pain got so bad that I had to go to the emergency room into the women's section of the hospital. Its called. tubal ligament stretching and it can affect separate women differently so I hope that yours is never as bad as mine was.
I Did not really get tmuch until 20 weeks. Ever since then, every few weeks I get them and I know she is having a good growth spurt!