im 10weeks pregnant first time and not sure when to start buying stuff
Im 10weeks pregnant and its my first kid and im not sure when i should start buying bubs stuff .. I know ill have to wait for gender for cloths and stuff but not sure when to start buying bubs stuff. When would be the best to start
Buying early means you don't have to rush. Try researching what you want to get and where you can get them cheaper. I was offered a load of things people didn't need anymore. Try using the time to get organised and work out what you truely need
Get the neutral stuff now like diapers and bottles. And the rest after you find out what it is.
I am share with you i am 8 wks pregnant with my second child. My last pregnancy ended 9/9/12 i was only 20 weeks pregnant and delivered a still born. Well to make a long story short i started buying things early my last pregnancy and i lost her, so this time around i won't start untill after i am 25 weeks. That's the point where if u delivery the baby has a chance to survive.