Baby Products Community
im not sure

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

im not sure

Hi i have a 2 month old baby.. andshe is complety healthy, but its weird everynight from about 8:00pm till whenever she wants she screams and cries and loses her mind.. and nothing stops it... im really not sure whats wrong? any ideas?
A dr might say colic but I do not believe in it. If a baby is around stress or feels stressed or is around noise more then they would like to be then they get to a point that the relieve the stress. What do you try to help her? I would before 8 get her a bath and rub her down with lotion and dim the lights keep, tv and music off and walk, swing, or just hold her with not much stimulation to help her wind down and make it routin. Is she your first? What helps her calm during the day other times? Does any of this sound like it might be the case or help? It is hard especially when I do not see her or know you but this is what I am thinking it might be and help. Also some dr's might say to change her formula but I would not as she onoy does this at night. From waht I have seen colic is actually food allergies/sensitivities or usually first time moms, or babies that are getting way to much stimulation throught that day and don't ahve routin. Also babies who are given foods to soon on top of breast milk or formula
i usually give her a bath around 7pm and give her that bubble bath that is suppose to help them sleep better.  i try everything car rides,walking,her swing,everything you can think of..  When she is in the bath she is asgood as gold but when she comes out thats it she is mad!    during the day she is the best baby iv ever seen! she does barley cries during the day,she is smiling all day till around 8pm.  and yes this is my first child! its very stressful when she does this but i try and keep very calm bcause people say babies can feel when you are stressed and makes them worse.  she is just on formula right now(simalac)  thanks so much for answer my question, she has a doctors appointment comming up i wonder what she is gunna say.
Unfortunately she's probably going to tell you that there isn't much you can do. Lol which is useless. My son would get really fussy around 8 or so everynight and it turned out to be becuase he was overtired. Maybe try starting her bedtime routine earlier and see if going down for bed earlier would help. It totally helped with my son, he doesn't reallu fuss at all at night anymore. And yeah, they can totally tell when you're stressing. My husband gets frustrated and upset with my son and he can totally tell, Xander will cry harder which makes Adam more upset which makes Xander cry harder which makes Adam more upset..it's a vicious circle. You're doing the right thing being calm with her. I doubt it's anything formula or anything like that related cuz otherwise she'd be fussy all the time. A lot of babies get fussy at night I think they call it like the witching hour because it's like someone flips a switch and babies get fussy all over the world. Who knows. There are a lot of books out there on colic and stuff, even if it isn't colic they'd stil probably help. The book called "the happiest baby on the block" is really useful, it has a lot of practical advice and things that you can actually do. And if nothing works at least she'll grow out of it eventually lol
yeah stick her in a carseat,bouncer or swing if u choose carseat put her on top of the dryer and let the noise calm her down it helps babies and will not hurt her
Sometimes when an infant cries it can't stop and cries all the more. Often it gets overheated which upsets it further. This is what I did with my daughter if she fell into a crying fit. I would turn on the water in the kitchen sink to very cool, but not cold. Then I would hold her under the tap and bathe her head (not letting the water splash in her face). Then I would take my  hand and wet her face gently. Wrapped in a blanket, she would sigh in relief and fall asleep. Every single time.

Your poor little infant can't stop crying. She is more upset than you are. Give my gentle water treatment a try.