Aa
A
A
Close
is it true ?
Is it true that if you carry your baby low or high, it can indicate the gender ? Or it that a bunch or crap. Just curious.
Cancel
9 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I can't remember which way is which, but I'm having a boy and carrying pretty low at the moment. I'm 23+ 5 and it feels like the little mister is still in my pelvis except for some days when he travels up near my belly button.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I've heard that if you are having a boy,  your bump sticks out farther, and if its a girl, your bump is wider. I've also heard that being pregnant with a girl 'steals your beauty' while being pregnant with a boy gives you beauty. Its funny what people can come up with!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
757137 tn?1347200053
Bunch of crap. I carried all of mine high, probably because of my build.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Myth lol, everyone kept telling me I was carrying a boy and SHE definitely isn't lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
My daughter was high and my hips spread really wide. This time, I'm having a boy and I'm carrying him really low.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
757137 tn?1347200053
It could be that, this being your second, you have widened a little since giving birth to your daughter. There are changes that take place. After my first the space from front to back widened and my rear was no longer so flat.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Carrying low and it's a girl. I think it depends on ur body
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm low an just all belly an having a girl didn't widen or anything! My son I carried the same way ..it all just depends on your body build !!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
sometimes people say they can tell just by looking at your face and the baby daddys face. I think these are all myths and tells people come up with. but fun to play the game sometimes in guessing what friends are having. :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources