Baby Products Community
is it true ?

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

is it true ?

Is it true that if you carry your baby low or high, it can indicate the gender ? Or it that a bunch or crap. Just curious.
I can't remember which way is which, but I'm having a boy and carrying pretty low at the moment. I'm 23+ 5 and it feels like the little mister is still in my pelvis except for some days when he travels up near my belly button.
I've heard that if you are having a boy,  your bump sticks out farther, and if its a girl, your bump is wider. I've also heard that being pregnant with a girl 'steals your beauty' while being pregnant with a boy gives you beauty. Its funny what people can come up with!
Bunch of crap. I carried all of mine high, probably because of my build.
Myth lol, everyone kept telling me I was carrying a boy and SHE definitely isn't lol
My daughter was high and my hips spread really wide. This time, I'm having a boy and I'm carrying him really low.
It could be that, this being your second, you have widened a little since giving birth to your daughter. There are changes that take place. After my first the space from front to back widened and my rear was no longer so flat.
Carrying low and it's a girl. I think it depends on ur body
I'm low an just all belly an having a girl didn't widen or anything! My son I carried the same way ..it all just depends on your body build !!
sometimes people say they can tell just by looking at your face and the baby daddys face. I think these are all myths and tells people come up with. but fun to play the game sometimes in guessing what friends are having. :)