items you don't need?
Did you receive things at your baby shower or buy things that you really didn't need for your baby? Or were unnecessary? Or items that are not obvious that you can't live without?
U get a lot of clothes and baby might not even wear. Hold off on the buying clothes until the baby shower. U may get a lot of bottles, blanks, socks, bibs. Diapers n wipes you can never get enough of ull need them hehehehe :)
I got a wipea warmer and bottle warmer with my first...rarely used either. With the second I thought the little timer that u push a button when u fed or changed them sounded cool so I got that. ..rarely used it. Now I'm sticking with wipes diapers bottles and nothing fancy since it looks cool but isn't necessary.
I received a mix of stuff...most of it was pretty handy, but a lot was not. People love to give clothes, especially things that are adorable, but impractical. I got a lot of blankets as well. Luckily I didn't get too much that was obviously not a good idea. My main disappointment is that people will often buy you cute clothes that do not match the time of year your baby will be that age (i.e. very warm winter clothes that will not fit the baby until summertime...stuff like that.) That stuff just went to waste....